It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:51 pm
Change font size
The Uncle Bonsai Forums news | discussions | requests | man-walks-into-a-bar jokes (clean)

A Man Walks Into A Bar

A man walks into a bar . . .

This forum's all about "A Man Walks Into A Bar" jokes. Variations are welcome, of course, but keep it clean . . . now that we have the "children's" book, you never know who might be reading!

A man walks into a bar . . .

Postby andrew » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 am

A dyslexic walks into a bra.
andrew
Site Admin

Re: A man walks into a bar . . .

Postby andrew » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:04 am

A duck walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "I'd like to buy some peanuts." The bartender says, "Sorry, don't sell peanuts." The duck leaves.

The next day, a duck walks into the bar and says to the bar tender, "I want to buy some peanuts." The bartender replies, "I already told you I don't sell peanuts!" The duck leaves.

The next day, a duck walks into the bar and says to the bar tender, "I want to buy some peanuts." The bartender yells back, "I told you, I don't sell peanuts! If you ask one more time, I'll nail you to the wall!" So the duck leaves.

The next day, a duck walks into the bar and says to the bar tender, "Do you have any nails?" The bartender says, "Sorry, don't have nails." The duck asks, "Do you have any peanuts?"
andrew
Site Admin

Return to A Man Walks Into A Bar